Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Week 2 of Local MarketBasket

This will definitely be a nice summer adventure to share on this blog. Both Mark and I just signed up with Twitter just to gain access to what will be in our weekly Marketbasket early - I will NOT add Twittering to my skillset anytime soon!

Anyway - just wanted to let you know what we're picking up this week: Davon Crest Lettuce Blend, Bulls Blood Beet Tops, Broccoli, Zucchini/Yellow Squash, Sugar Snap Peas, Purple Basil, Chives

We did pretty good using last week's produce, though I still want to dry some basil and freeze some. Will do the same with the basil this week - different variety. For those of you that I may see on Tuesday night at Discover Arbonne at San's - let me know if you'd like some fresh basil - I know we'll have enough to share!

1 comment:

  1. Gerri,this sounds so healthy and good.
    I would love to have some basil if you have extra. Abundant Healthy Eating!

    ReplyDelete