Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Seize the Day

I was going to blog a quote today but I just wanted to simply say - For the grace of God go I.

What are you waiting for? Play full out. Get in the game. When it's over, don't you want to be able to look back and know that you took this life, you lived it, you honored it, you loved yourself, you cherished your family.

Take it all in - it's a glorious day. Do one thing today that makes your heart sing. Then repeat each and every day.

Looking forward to the transformation the next six weeks will bring.

Love, Tee

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you Tee. So very well said.
    I just took a break and watered some plants outside. It is simply glorious out.
    Now I will happily work for a few hours and then meet a friend of 37 years for lunch on the water. Bliss! I love my life and love having incredible people like you to share it with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it better. What a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete