Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank you!!!

I am so grateful to have this blog.. I totally forgot about the challenge Tee talked about on our call. After reading the blogs reminded me that we have this going on. My new behavior "to be " thanks you but my old brain says darn it.. Yes!! Today is the day i am committing to you and myself. although I think I did not have any sweets or chips of any kind yesterday now I am thinking about it. I did have some rice before 11am.
Thank you all for your inputs here. I am so happy I did not have any sweets after coming home from this mornings walk which i had to argue with my brain about 30 min.

loving you all and thank YOU!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your 'monkey' just doesn't like your new friends! We're much better company!

    Thanks for sharing. Love YOU! ~ Gerri

    ReplyDelete