Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

No Exception Wednesday!

I truly love our Abundant Healthy Living Calls - they refocus my awareness and my commitment to all that we are doing.

I realized as Tee talked last night how much I've been letting exceptions creep back into my days. A glass of wine here, dessert there, telling myself I've got 'room' to stretch the rules. But I also see a trend of the exceptions happening with more regularity. So for me, last night's assignment to go One Day Without Exceptions came at a great time. A good wake up call.

Today is my No Exception Wednesday. I am walking this morning (with umbrella!), and have my Qi Gong class tonight - so that's all good healthy stuff. Prue will keep me honest at lunch today.

Loving you all! ~ Gerri

2 comments:

  1. I agree AND I committ to my own No Exception Wednesday.
    I realized how much I have been recommitting vs staying on track so I am going to lean into it and use a bit more effort and dedication to the process on my part.
    I love you all and I love our life style. San

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, thankful for this reminder. I am going to practice 5min then 5 min. more today...
    Hugs, yonghee

    ReplyDelete