Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today's The Day!

'Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend.'

John Lennon and Paul McCartney

This was in the paper the other day, as soon as I saw who wrote it I broke into the song, it was great, I loved it and it's so true. This was written more than 30 years ago and it is so pertinent today!
Go and enjoy your day and remember these words.
Live your best life today 'cause that's what we have...today!!
Love To All!
Ginny

2 comments:

  1. So true and a perfect reminder to make the most of our day. I am enjoying a wonderful day. You know when you feel slim, your hair comes out perfect and your skin is glowing?
    Because of all these things I feel freer to let my Inner Light shine on others.
    Yes, it's been a good day. Love you all, San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Ginny. I love this song! And I love YOU!

    Good better best is being, and has been my day.

    xo
    Prue

    ReplyDelete