Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

No Exceptions!

'Based on an ancient principal, that when 2 or more people gather for a common purpose or goal they magnify their efforts and can more easily and quickly achieve the outcomes they desire!'


Thanks to Abundant Healthy Living I too had a no exception Wednesday, and plan on doing the same today! I feel so much better about myself! As I said on the call Tuesday, I have been making tons of exceptions...so it's recommit time and with one success under my belt I am ready to go for it again!
Make it a great weekend all! Blogs have been great to catch up on this morning! Thank You!
XO
Gin

1 comment:

  1. You are SO RIGHT about how our energy and efforts are magnified by the bond we have formed with Abundant Healthy Living. We Rock!

    ReplyDelete