Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Believe in What You Are Doing

Find a purpose in life so big it will challenge every capacity to be at your best.

—DAVID O. McKAY

Whether it is health, wellness, finance, parenting, spousing, anything - disocver the purpose and rise to whatever it takes to live that purpose. I know this is something I struggle with everyday but I know it and I am worth it.

Talk to everyone tonight.

XO - Tee

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful quote. It is a bit scary and daunting to think about our own capacity for greatness. That's probably what the fear of success is all about. I don't know if we ever feel 'ready.' And yet every time we stretch outside our comfort zone - we're feeling some of that potential. Thank you for reminding me of this. We are all worth being our best.

    Love - Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tee for this Quote. I do love this and grateful to be reminded.

    hugs,Yonghee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote, thanks T! I too struggle with 'my purpose' I think it can simply come down to living your best life!

    ReplyDelete