Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Catalyst

From "haiku mind" by Patricia Donegan - collected haiku poems and short interpretations:

not seeing
the room is white
until that red apple
~ anita virgil

What does it take to change our perspective? To see something anew? It's so easy to get "stuck." And then we hear something, or read something, or come across something that wakes us up.

This blog and our calls can often be that catalyst for me. I read something on the blog, or I hear something on our calls, that triggers a buried thought or memory and allows me to shift and grow.

Be open to the catalysts around you. You'll never know what new insight or discovery or adventure awaits!

Happy Friday to my Abundant Healthy Living Friends!
Love - Gerri

No comments:

Post a Comment