Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kale Chips - Part 2

Not totally impressed. Supposed to sprinkle with paprika and pepper and since that can be uneven, some chips have quite a kick! They do dry out quickly while baking (only in oven 6-8 minutes). Turn into very thin, fragile chips. I haven't given up on these completely - I'd like to experiment a bit, but at this point the hands on favorite is Parmesan Zucchini Crisps for a crunchy healthy treat!

There may be a Part 3 to this. I am open to suggestions too. We still have several kale leaves left so I'm not finished with them yet!

3 comments:

  1. Thought of that, it's just that it's hard for me to be interested in soup when it's hot outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just kiddin' Ya Gerri, that's what I think of when I hear kale. I envy that it's too hot for soup. I actually turned my heat on this a.m. when I got home from work, it was 56 degrees and it's been raining for days! We have a nor'easter stalled off the coast of Nantucket, it's going to be there 'til Thursday...ugh!
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete