Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

From You to Me

It's true! BUT... I think it was more you keeping me honest at lunchtime, Gerri! What fun to eat a healthy summer salad, review things we heard on the call, look forward to more calls like it, and to be grateful together for this goodness that is Abundant Healthy Living.

Imagine this, if you can: fresh off the lunchtime, the laughter, the good food, you name it, when I got home I found myself thinking about a handful of m&ms. WHAT!? No way! This is no exceptions Wednesday!. One more footstep, one more conscious decision, no more excuses, one more next-right-thing!

I have set my goal weight at 125. My journal is next to my bed. I've printed out the pages that help me snack on healthy foods, and I'm ready to rebound.

Right here, right now. Thanks to all you healthy, empowered, and genuine wimmens.


3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! And Prue, I have to say I am so happy that you have embraced the program and are benefitting from it. xoxo, San

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you can stare down those M&Ms with the best of them! Great to share a healthy lunch with you, in many ways.

    Love! Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bring me smile.. I can totally see you saying that to those M&M's I am going to try that expression when I wnat to go for some.
    love, yonghee

    ReplyDelete