Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

committment to change

Making the choice to change fixed ways definitely has a mixed bag of emotions attached to it. Excitement with cautiousness comes to my mind. Excited about the possibilities that I know I can achieve and cautiousness about temptations and potential pitfalls. AHL has definitely taught me about forgiving myself of temptations and pitfalls. Now, I can approach the journey with multiple daily recommittments if needed. I can regroup and redirect with optimism and quickness without going on a downhill slope for days or weeks. Bright days are ahead with possibilites, a changed outlook and a new group of people to support me.
Thanks to all that have helped me see the journey ahead.

This week I have cycled twice, stetched, made yummy split pea soup and did Qi Gong on Tuesday eve. Looking foward to Geri joining me next tuesday evening and our signed up refresher at Tai Sophia for Redefining Health.

-Myra

3 comments:

  1. Myra - You are doing GREAT and it's obvious that the AHL mindset is something you have embraced. I am looking forward to getting back to Qi Gong in Feb and especially to our Redefining Health weekend at Tai Sophia. It's all part of our healthy and fit journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time on the call this evening and it is wonderful how the team encourages one another to be healthier, stronger and happier. I enjoy walking my dog almost every day for about an hour. He is a big boy and moves fast so he keeps my pace fast and steady but I will try the Plus 1 mind set and go one more mile with him. Thanks for the idea!
    Ann - without and E : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you join us, Ann.

    ReplyDelete