Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Find Healthy Comfort Food

It's been a busy week and I know I haven't blogged like I'm used to doing. I have missed this!

I'm looking out the window now at the beautiful winter wonderland developing. Then thinking of getting out and shoveling which can detract from that beauty. And that can send my thoughts towards 'comfort' foods rich in carbs...rich in poison.

This is definitely a time when we all need to remind ourselves of Abundant Healthy Living principles, of our desire to live as healthy and fit amazing women and men, and of being alive and aware to making the best choices we can.

So I'm sending out warm healthy wishes to all of you on this cold, wintery night. And I'm looking forward to connecting with all of you again next Monday on our call.

Love! ~Gerri

No comments:

Post a Comment