Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, February 8, 2010

snowy choices

Im certain that all of us AHL girls have had sooooooo many opportunities to challenge us these past few days. I want to admit that just before the snow, I bought my favorite chocolat dark milky way midnight bar. The purpose of this choice was just for "emergency useage". I can't beleive that it is still in the pantry untouched!! i am committed to leaving it in it's original form but with more snow on the way (YIKES)!!, I am going to try to continue to resist it. I have been eating alot of homemade soups, especially after shoveling. If anyone wants a good french onion soup recipe that is easy and delicious just let me know. Topped with alittle cheese... yummy!!

~myra

2 comments:

  1. HI Myra... I'd love to have this recipe! Thanks for sharing about the milky way in the cupboard. No more sneaky snacks for you, girl! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reached for peppermint tea tonight instead of poison. Your story of the dark chocolate milky way has definitely inspired me. Let's keep that at a healthy distance!

    ReplyDelete