Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Morning is a Fresh Start

I feel enpowered this morning. It is Monday once again, the sun is shinning, and a new week begins! Yes, I know all about the upcoming snow. BUT this time it is just a baby snow. We all can handle that in a pinch. We all are survivors who have recently tackled soooooooo much more. Over the weekend, I purchased a magic bullet device. I am sure most of you have seen the advertisements on TV for this contraption. My son has always wanted one... so I purchased it with AHL in mind. For the past few days, it has made my vanilla shake experience awesome. I put in a 1/2 banana and 1/4 cup of wild blueberries. Grind it up with vanilla protein mix and ice!! So easy, efficient and yummy. Makes morning time a bit easier which we all need. My blog fofr this week is to stay focused and dedicated. The scale has been holding steady which is good considering shoveling has been my mode of exercise recently. I hope to be able to get into some spin classes this week which always lifts spirits and restores committment. Hope to hear everyone at tonite's call.

~Myra

No comments:

Post a Comment