Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Don't let the winter blues get to you

Hi all,

Just thought I'd check in with everyone. I think we've all been a bit overwhelmed with the record snowfalls this past week and checking in on the blog has not had top priority. I know I've been in that boat.

My exercise this week has been focus on my upper body - shovel, shovel, and shovel some more. And I still do my best to be mindful of how much stress I've been putting on my muscles.

So it's also been a time of soaks in the bathtub with our SeaSource SeaSoak, using the SeaSource Gelee on the sore muscles and even going for the powerhouse of our Herbal Muscle Massage on some spots on my back and by the shoulder blades.

Remember to take care of your body as you've probably been working it in ways that are not necessarily the best. Think 'Extreme Self Care' and then do the best you can. Your body will thank you for it!

Love! ~ Gerri

No comments:

Post a Comment