Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NEWS FLASH!

Abundant Healthy Living just got easier!

Arbonne's fabulous protein shakes are now available to grab and go!!
Our same nutritious formula and same wonderful taste are now available in an easy to use carton with straw. They do not require refrigeration so you can a leave where it's convenient.

  • 20 grams of Arbonne's proprietary Vegan Protein Matrix (derived from pea, rice and cranberry).
  • 20 vitamins and minerals
  • INNER G-Plex® Proprietary Blend (CoQ10, alfalfa, kelp, ginseng and alpha lipoic acid)
  • Flaxseed for heart health
  • Vanilla or Chocolate
  • Natural Stevia Sweetener
  • 11 oz portion
  • 190 calories
  • 12 pack for $33 retail ... Just $2.75 per serving

We'll still want our protein powder to create our wonderful concoctions but this will save us when we need to dash!

Delicious and Nutritious

5 comments:

  1. I just ordered my shakes and I cannot wait to get them!! This will help me to eat healthy especially on the job.

    I also ordered my Going, Going, Gone tablets, chews, fizzie tabs, etc..... I wish I had a chew right now, at this moment, because I want chocolate. So for now, I'm going to get away from this computer and grab a hot cup of tea and relax in the bath for some pampering of the mind and spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - these Shakes are great - especially when we're on the go. It is so much easier than mixing up a shake and taking in another container. I love this option!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Tina!
    Tea and a nice bath sounds really good.
    I am still at my desking working late to make up for taking Monday off.
    Nice hot tea has kept me satisfied tonight.
    I hope you love the shakes as much as Gerri and I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vanilla with bananna or i/4 cup of wild blueberries.

    ReplyDelete