Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

A good Saturday

I find that there are things/actions that I do that start days on a good note. For me, it is getting up to exercise, having things on my schedule for the day and doing my morning seated Qi Gong meditation and stretching (just picking one actions can do it!) This morning I mediated and lightly stretched and followed that with a vanilla protein shake. There are sooooooooooo many ways to start out in the negative. I have the choice and when I make good choices, the day usually runs well. AHL priniciples talk about choices in our day. I am trying to commit to better choices. As we all attempt this task, all of us deserve a round of personal applause as well as a group applause. Here's to healthy positive choices!!

-Myra

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a GREAT Saturday to me, Myra!

    And thank you for reminding me about the meditation Karl taught us. I would like to get back to doing that too.

    You are definitely thinking and speaking like an empowered healthy person. Keep it up and keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete