Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

One Week

Just a quick note - which makes this my 3rd blog this week too! This meets one of my commitments for our new 8 week session!

I have also been able to exercise at least 30 minutes for 5 days this week. 2 days I did over an hour walk with San at the Mall. It always goes so quickly with great company! And the other 3 days I did at least 30 minutes with my Wii Fit Plus. I must admit I did a little internal dialog on Friday - almost talked myself out of that last Wii Fit session. Abundant Healthy Living principles prevailed and I feel so much better for doing so. It's been a while since I've been that consistent with exercise so I'm finding a little internal resistance. Now that I've done it once, I know that I can do it again!

I'm looking forward to kicking off a new 8 week session of calls on Monday. Hope everyone will join us! ~ G

5 comments:

  1. Gerri, you are an inspiration!!
    Can't wait to begin our next Session.
    Love, San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Gerri! You ARE a firecracker. I have to tell you, I listened to the AHL recording yesterday (while on the eliptical for 45 minutes ...)and one of the things I heard was not so much the AHL call, but was the leadership and passion in your voice. I had to back up the recording twice because I was distracted - all I could think of was coming to your RVP CELEBRATION THIS YEAR! As my gps says "you have arrived"!

    Wow - I cannot wait to see you again! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Tina and oh so true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tina - I just got a wonderful tingly sensation reading your comment. You are the best! Can't wait to see you in person and give you a huge hug! Guess that means your on the list to get a ride in my Mercedes too, huh?!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete