Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My 8 week commitment

As we get ready to start a new round on our wonderful Abundant Healthy Living Principles, I wanted to go on record with what I am committing to for this time period.

I am committing to strengthening my healthy fit habits. I am currently at 139 - my best this past year has been 137.5. I know that by committing to increasing my movement and decreasing my poison I can achieve that again and more (or less, depending on how you look at it!).

- My goal is to be at 137 by the end of the 8 weeks (March 1).
- I am going to focus more on weekly meal planning, which will help both Mark and I.
- I am going to fit some intentional movement each day, and commit to at least 30 minutes exercise 5 days a week (walk, Wii Fit, other).
- I am going to be a more consistent blogger, and blog at least 3 times a week, because keeping my connection to YOU is as important to this program as anything else!

I am so looking forward to the weeks and the year ahead, made even better by being part of this Abundant Healthy Living Community!

Love - Gerri

1 comment:

  1. Gerri,
    This is wonderful. What a great place to be. I am so proud of you. xxoo

    ReplyDelete