Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Setting Goals, Committment and Facing Realistic Detours

After tonite's call, I am committed to keeping my path clear and defined. I know that we all have the strength to committ daily and succeed. The talk tonite made me think about how various AHL goals could produce global benefits for me. In regards to my health, eating healthy foods would allow my body to conserve energy for healing and steer well deserved nutrients to my organs efficiently. My body would be using less energy to process poison foods. Positive thoughts and achievements would directly influence my motivation, increase optimism and in turn benefit all and everyone that I interact with. I kinow that we all will have good days with peaks in our motivation level. Of course those days come with the opposite, days of diffiulties, resistance to change and less motivation. My goal is to increase the days that I can be proud of, while accepting those days which I could have been more mindful of. Cheers to AHL goals and creating most days to be proud of. Thanks to all of you that make this experience worthwhile.

-Myra

2 comments:

  1. Myra - you are seeing the true beauty of the AHL principles. They do go FAR BEYOND our initial physical health goals. So many of them show us new ways to BE in the world that is more inclusive and therefore more joyful and opens us to new possibilities. I'm so inspired ful to hear your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo Hoooo! Myra, your blog made me so appreciative of all we have learned and are sharing. Thank YOU for getting it in such a big way! Love, San

    ReplyDelete