Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekly Update

Here I am. In my weekly accountability report I must say, without judgement, my week was not what I had hoped for. My weight jumped from 196.6 to 199. But I am thankful I can turn right around and be part of the group synergy and keep doing the next healthy thing. I know what I must do. I need more calories burned than consumed, and that's plain and simple. To that end, I will work out 5 times this week and increase my water (area of lack last week).

I was able to listen to the call twice, which is helping me to "retrain my brain" to adopt the AHL principles. I am replacing unserving language with positive affirmations. I am adopting an "I CAN ATTITUDE"! I CAN reach my goals and I WILL reach my goal of 10 pounds gone by the end of this eight week session. I wrote in my journal and I've acquired an empowerment partner. I am choosing the bright train. I am choosing fuel for my body.

This week I will loose the 2.4 pounds I found this week by using our tools.

I look forward to speaking with you on our open call this Tuesday.

With much love and gratitude,

Tina D.

2 comments:

  1. Tina, Don't worry about that bump on the scale. Sounds like water retention to me. It happens whenever I slack off on my water intake.
    Let's talk tomorrow, we need to support each other to reach our Session Goal!! Love, San

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with San. Small adjustments and you'll be fine. You've got an amazing attitude and this will serve you in more ways than you can know.

    And here's a tweak to your words / thinking. Decide to DROP the 2.4 pounds instead of lose it. If you lose something, then that implies you want to find it again! :-)

    ReplyDelete