Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth

I know that I am a sweet tooth girl.  Some people crave the salty but I crave the sweet.  I realized that for 2010, I needed to find ways to satisfy my sweet tooth that are consistent with the principles of our program.  I have been crimping the pages of magazines every time I see a good idea.  So I thought I would put the good ideas all in one place.  I hope these are helpful to you as we all move forward together.

- 3 Hershey's Dark Chocolate Miniatures are equal to one ounce of anti-oxidant packed goodness
- Apples and Cinnamon - Chop up a Fuji or McIntosh (or any apple for that matter) and put into a ziploc bag  with some cinnamon and then shake it up.  Yummy, healthy goodness. 
- Jello Mousse temptations - convenient 60-calorie treats in three yummy flavors - Caramel Creme, Dark Chocolate Decadence and Chocolate Indulgence
- Popcorn with a little Splenda and Salt for a Kettle Korn Taste
- Clementines - these tasty little darlings are only around for a short period of time.  So get them while you can

Lots of love!
Tee

2 comments:

  1. Love this one, Tee! Thanks so much and I'm right ON it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clementines....... small, juicy, loaded with vitimins. thanks for the reminder.

    -myra

    ReplyDelete