Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Reminder - Open Mike This Week on TUESDAY!!

Hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder that this is our week for Open Mike. And, due to balancing other commitments, we are doing our Open Mike Night on TUESDAY at 8pm.

We are so looking forward to being with all of you tomorrow night. So come with your questions, AHAs, successes and challenges.

And why don't you think about how to practice Extreme Self Care in February - we see this month as being about Love with Valentine's Day and we need to start with loving ourselves. So what can YOU do to show YOU how much you care about YOU!

Call in at 712-432-0180 PIN: 939046.

The AHL Recording from last week will stay on one more week, so if you want to listen to that recorded call, dial: 712-432-0189 PIN 939046 at any time!

You Matter. Love - Gerri

2 comments:

  1. Great, I am glad the call is switch to tuesday night, I have a date with my husband. I missed last week call as we were heading back from North Carolina, where we visited some friends, I was back to recommitting. At my gym I joined the Biggest Winner contest, I love the name, we are all winners, a few will be bigger than others, but all winners. The trainer who runs the program has a great meal plan...high carb one day, low carb the next and then finally no carb, and then you repeat. Philosophy is the constant change keeps your metabolism up, well it is working, is less than a week, I have lost 5 pounds, and I feel great, eating real food, exercising, and preparing my food has become a priority. My AHL connection is my secret weapon to keep me going. My hubby is doing this with me too, he is down 8 pounds, that's the way it is with men, but no worries, I will reach my goal of looking the best I can be at a family wedding in July. Gotta go cook dinner, looking forward to tomarrows call
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be on. Wow, Joyce, sounds interesting.
    See you Thursday for bookclub. Hope your date is fun!

    ReplyDelete