Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's IN your glass?

Hi all!

I wrote this on Facebook today and it's very applicable here as well, so I'll share in both places. I heard this on a training CD I was listening to, and it really resonated with me.

It doesn't matter if your glass is half full or half empty. What's really important is what's IN your glass? Fill your glass with positive, abundant and empowering thoughts, laughter with friends and family, joy in each moment, love and all good things. Once you do that, I'm sure your glass will be overflowing!

1 comment:

  1. Geri- I love that attitude. It is enriching, abundant and promotes an intentional postive attitude. Thanks for spelling that out to all of us.

    -myra

    ReplyDelete