Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Recommit Kind of Day

Fessing up. Had a few challenges yesterday and indulged in chocolate mint cookies. Even tried to rationalize it by buying the brand 'Back to Nature.' Not one of my best days when it comes to choosing fuel or poison.

What's great about this? I recognize that that is not who I really am. I just veered off track briefly and now recommit to my AHL choices again. Simple as that. No guilt. No mulling over what I could have done. The past cannot be changed, only this moment can.

I do realize that one way I sabatoged my day was not having breakfast. I just kept getting side tracked in other things and before I knew it, it was late morning. That's never a good thing for me. Lesson learned. Breakfast IS important! And today I'm starting with my favorite - Arbonne's protein shake with Fiber Booster AND my vitamins too. I already feel so much better and more focused.

I'm creating a better day today and I'm definitely looking forward to it. Happy Friday everyone! Honor that healthy, vibrant inner YOU today!

Love - Gerri

1 comment:

  1. Gerri, as always, YOU are my hero.
    I am sorry that my stomach bug took me away from our walking dates. I know it didn't help.
    Next week ... BACK TO IT! I can't wait.
    Know that I treasure our friendship and that I think you are amazing. Love, San

    ReplyDelete