Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Thanks

I am on my second day of the "new" me. It has been truly amazing how I have been able to curb my appetite with just the chews and the appetite suppressors before meals. I have never been able to do this before. I have actually divided the chew in half to try something different a couple of times. One half is for before I eat and the second half is my dessert. It takes away that sweet craving I seem to have after I eat a meal. Also, I have really been able to cut back on the amount I eat. Truly awesome to have this happen so quick.

I am very happy about being part of a group of such empowered women. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Jo Ellen, I am thrilled that you are on board and ready to make these changes and that you love the Arbonne products! Keep Blogging so we can inspire each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo Ellen - I love your approach of splitting a chew before and after a meal. That little bit of sweetness at the end of a meal is often all jawz needs to go back to sleep. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I am so proud of you and your implementation of these concepts. Results are wonderful - even the small ones. Keep it up.

    Tee

    ReplyDelete