Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Tripped Up

Oh my goodness, I tripped up today. I was stressing at work and went on a sugar binge. I immediately felt lousy - almost like I had to lay down and sleep. I am starting to feel healthier, make healthier choices and the sugar reminded me of how I was feeling frequently a couple of weeks ago.

You see, I'm making good choices for the most part. I have been packing my lunch - all healthy, yummy snacks, and eating lots of fruits and veggies. I've lost 3 pounds. So why did I sabatoge my success? Why did I run to the 'poison'?

Good news, is that I don't want that stuff in my body. It makes me feel crummy. I want to be vibrant and healthy. So I re-commit. (Oh, and by the way, I haven't bought any wine in a while! San, you know me.....and that's huge!!)

Tomorrow, another 10 hour day at work, but I will not allow this to trip me again. If it is warm enough, I will walk at lunch and REfresh my mind!~

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the RECOMMIT process? Seriously, I used to mess up, beat myself up, then throw the whole day away, thinking I'd start again the next day and often didn't. This is so much kinder and real. Onward, Tiny Tina!
    I had a very social day. Lunch out today with Dana (a salad and water) and dinner with the VPs,a seafood coctail and one glass of wine. Yummy! And very low calories. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what San said. Recommitting is POWERFUL! We will all have bad days and our goal is to have fewer and fewer. And that will happen!

    It was great to read your Blog and get to the point where you Recommitted. The energy in your words shifted at that time - they became positive and hopeful - and that's what it's all about! Thank you for this inspiration today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Tiny Tina! You go girl. Love your blog, your honesty, and you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, bloggers. I love each of you!!

    ReplyDelete