Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, April 6, 2009

I"d like introduce you to one of my fitness partners.


Great call. Wonderful information. I'm really looking forward to Plus One and 5 Minute Missions. My walking partner, Hogan, likes all this information, too! His diet is changing and he is eating healthy foods right alongside me. Today he had 5 carrots with his healthy dinner of real chicken and turkey. No more Alpo for Hogan. No no no! It's a household change we're working toward, and it seems to suit us just fine. Hogan is happier since we have changed our eating habits and 'ingredients'. In fact, just today he met a new friend: Jackson. Jackson is a 7 year old Springer Spaniel (MALE) with whom Hogan did not fight! Instead, they sniffed and circled, then decided to be friends. That's a first for Hogan who in the past would "mix it up" with a male dog no matter what. I attribute his change of attitude to abundant healthy living, a change in attitude, and an increase in self esteem. I feel great tonight! Thanks to all of you.

Prue

5 comments:

  1. Cute and Healthy Hogan!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! Believe it or not, one of my cats, Cinder, lost weight last fall with me. My change for her diet was to add more protein. It's amazing what happens when we fuel our bodies with what they need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prue - I love that you are on this team! Big hugs to you, Rod, and Hogan. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hogan is so cute, Prue! ... and you crack me up!! Glad he's sniffing rather than fighting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hogan is doing okay, except.... he was lured by poison yesterday. Our grandkiddies had Easter baskets filled with jbeans and cbunnies. A stray carrot found it's way in there too, but...
    I'm not sure if he found an errant chocolate kiss...but today he had a tummy ache. I tried to tell him to resist yesterday but he was quick on his feet. He was considering, though.. he really was. But he was struggling. Guess what? So was I. There were giant orange jelly beans in there - my favorite! Instead I thought...hey RE9 is orange and that's been good to me. Concentrate on skin care, not jelly beans. Voila. I survived the GIANT Easter Bunny. See you soon, I hope. Hugs for Maddie and Adrian
    ;>) your pal prue

    ReplyDelete