Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Learning to Love the Climb

It's amazing how with each call, there's at least one thing, and often more, that resonates with me; something that I need to hear or that truly inspires me.

I loved it when Ginny said "In real life there is no Top of The Mountain, you just keep learning to love the climb." Ginny - I don't know if that is a quote from someone else, or if it is a Ginny original, but I LOVE this. And it is so centered in what this Abundant Healthy Living Program is about.

I was deeply touched as some of this first series participants shared at the end of our call tonight. Anne, Elissa, Tina and Prue - you women are amazing and inspiring. I look forward to us learning to love this climb together - it's so much easier in your company.

Make this a great, healthy, and abundant week.

Love you all! Gerri

2 comments:

  1. I am learning to love the climb, and thank each of the empowerful leaders for the last six calls! It has made a huge impact on me!! I'm not sure I will continue to participate on the calls because it is a really bad time of the day for me (as you could probably hear tonight!) but I will DEFINITELY continue to blog, and I look forward to sharing many successes and recommitments with all of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lissa - keep on blogging. I feel that we are all about to turn the corner.

    Something to be said about getting the grove on. I loved your comments last night. You are so poised, and you motivate me so much.

    ReplyDelete