Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Abundant Healthy Living Travel ...

Hi Everyone,
Just checking in from Elissa's office. I am having sooooo much fun with Maddie, Elissa and Adrian.
We had a good travel day ... Rog and I packed lunch for the plane so we wouldn't be tempted by the junk they serve. Lots of water so I could stay hydrated during the flight and Elissa and Adrian served a beautiful salad for dinner.
Lis made me one of her shakes with cranberry juice as the base with blueberries and banana for breakfast ... really delicious!
Thanks to the AHL Team for your input, I will get back to you, asap.
Wishing everyone a Healthy Holiday weekend.
Remember that jelly beans and peeps are just sugar and food coloring! If you are going to splurge make it for something of high quality.
Love, San

1 comment:

  1. Hi SS,

    Have a blessed and wonderful weekend with your family. I know you are overflowing with joy.

    ReplyDelete