Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Love and Gratitude

Hi All,

I am so excited that we have completed our first full session of Abundant Healthy Living! My love and gratitude to Gerri, Ginny, Tee and Suzanne for all of their time invested and insights shared. And my huge and heartfelt thanks to each of you for participating and contributing!

I hope we have provided some empowering new principles to live by and enough education about Arbonne's incredible products to make you want them all!


We had between 15 and 20 people on each week and we look forward to seeing the program grow with each session.

Tonight, it was wonderful to hear from Anne, Tina, Elissa and Prue. Congrats on your successes and recommits!! We'd love to hear from more of you about your journey here on your Blog.

I have always loved summer time and I am thrilled to think about losing more weight in time for bathing suit season! Join me, anyone? Love, San

1 comment:

  1. Not excited about bathing suit season yet, but hopefully we'll get there!

    ReplyDelete