Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Empowerment Partner!

Hi Everyone,
Big news at my house ... Rog is finally ready to chose Abundant Healthy Living with me! So now I have a new Empowerment Partner and I know it will be easier and more fun to do this together.
I keep thinking, what if I had given up because he wasn't ready?? So stick with it and when you least expect it, your family or friends might come around!
Here's to our healthy Wednesday! Love, San

4 comments:

  1. ROGER, ROGER, HE'S OUR MAN.....HE CAN DO IT...OH YES HE CAN!! :-0

    Yeah, Rog! Congrats..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY EXCITING!! Get Rog back into making his freaky weird veggies dishes like when we first met him! :)

    "Rog, this is pretty good but it would be a LOT better with some chicken in it"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at both of your comments. That is true, Rog was very into health when we met, I wonder if corrupted him? At least we have both come back around!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Rog are going to be too hot for words. I'm scared of you!!! Love, Tee

    ReplyDelete