Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Abundant Healthy Living Team,

In the morning I will be on my way to an Abundant Healthy Living visit with my daughter, Elissa and her gorgeous family, Adrian and Madeline.
Elissa and I will be 'in person empowerment partners' and will get in some nice walks and talks. For even more activity, "Gammie" will spend lots of time on the floor playing with Maddie! Love it!
Then, I head to Vegas to spend three amazing days with my Arbonne business partners, celebrating each other and learning about our new products!
There will be lots to talk about in the coming weeks! Keep up the Blogging and progress towards your goals. I will talk with you from sunny San Diego! Love, San

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to walk and talk and play with you!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete