Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Gang!

So nice to see you all on the blog chatting it up! Well now, I'll have to get a nickname too! Tiny Tina, Agile Annie, Energetic Elissa.....hmm, Jumpin' Gin, that'll do! I could kick my butt, passed on a walk this afternoon, it wasn't nice out, clouds and sprinkles....then again it was 51 so that's huge! Tomorrow the sun will be out and I promise myself I will go!
Great Weekend All!
XO
Gin

3 comments:

  1. Ginny, how bout Skinny Ginny? LoL!
    That's me, Skinny San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny Ginny! or Thin Gin! And then there's Slender San. So what goes with Gerri?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Go Get Em Gerri?

    Love YA

    ReplyDelete