Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy, Healthy Weekend!

I love reading your posts and the fact that we are already supporting each other.
I can't wait to see a few more people let us know about yourself and your goals!
It's been a good week for me and it is going to be a beautiful weekend so I am going to get a couple of extra walks in!
We have Monday's call ready and we are looking forward to sharing more empowering wisdom with you!
Off to fuel shop next. Love, San

2 comments:

  1. Goals: My goal is to loose 10 pounds in four weeks. I will do that by making healthy choices. Today I picked up lots of fruit and veggies. I'm especially excited about my frozen strawberries & my new blender to make yummy protein shakes to fill my tummy.

    Another goal is to get back on track with exercise. I haven't felt like exercising lately. So, that is one thing I'm going to commit to do this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plan. Even if you loose the excess water weight you will feel better for your vacation.
    Remember this is not something you have to do, it is something that you get to do, want to do. It's a choice!! It's a healthy and fit choice.
    Love!

    ReplyDelete