Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Glad to have my routine back

While traveling no longer gives me angst over gaining weight (I was gone a week in April and did NOT gain a pound!), I do love coming back home and back to my normal routine.

I love my flexibility with making my protein shakes with fiber and whatever else I want to add. I love being able to have a couple of water bottles set up ahead of time with fizzy tabs. And I love my morning walks with San.

I am so sorry I missed our Monday call, but I was still on a plane coming home. Believe me, I was with you guys in spirit!

And I just put in an order for the Cafe Mocha Chews! I didn't realize they were still available and they are a nice alternative to the Chocolate. Order before they are gone!!

Keep up with your Abundant Healthy Living Lifestyle!

1 comment:

  1. Gerri, Thanks for mentioning that Cafe Mocha Chews are still available. They are my all time favorite! I am ordering a big stash right now!
    Hope that you all enjoyed this gorgeous weekend.

    ReplyDelete