Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Incredible!

That's how I feel about all of us on this Abundant Healthy Living journey! It has been my pleasure to work with San, Gerri, Suzanne and T and all of you who have been on the calls. I love the 'light bulb' moments! I have to say, my metablism has shifted a bit, time for me to step up the exercise regime. I have learned so much and look forward to learning more! There is always something on the horizon for us to incorporate into this process.
Love You All!
Ginny

1 comment:

  1. My horizon feels bright reading this. We have come so far but there is more to accomplish for and with each other and we will do it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete