Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Attitude!

'Our attitudes cannot stop our feelings, but they can keep our feelings from stopping us!'
Simple yet profound when we can put this into practice. As we've heard so many times, it's how we look at things that define our moments.
Beautiful morning for a walk and I am going to 'Just Do It!'
Make It A Great Thursday All!
Lots of Love and Affection!
Ginny

1 comment:

  1. Dear Gin... so wonderful to 'hear' you! And so true, so true. This has been a great day for me, so far. Mammogram this morning with a terrific gal whom I see every year when it's 'that time'. We laugh and have a cool time together and hardly notice what all women do with a bit of trepidation. That 'attitude' brings a bit of pleasant to a procedure that could be scary. I thank God that my friend in the Breast Health Center is glad to see me every year AND that she's my client, too! Have a great rest of your day! xox

    ReplyDelete