Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Walking Shoes

If you do a lot of walking, or running, I highly recommend going to a specialty running store to get your feet and walking/running style analyzed. They check your pressure points and arch and actually video tape your feet on a treadmill to mimic your normal pace for walking or running - whatever the shoes are for. All this data helps determine what type of shoe and insole will work best for you.

For one, I never realized that my shoes should be a little larger, allowing for more toe space. And mine feel good on DAY ONE - no breaking in period!

It's a fascinating experience. And if you're committed to this type of healthy and fit activity, you deserve to be well-soled.

Watch out San - new shoes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I can hardly keep up with you now. I guess I am going to have to get some new shoes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to get new shoes too !! I like the quote in abundant healthy. I love working on goals in life, and loosing those excess lbs can become a real challenge. At http://determined2.com Interactivity that promotes successful pursuit of life goals, learn more tips on weight loss.

    ReplyDelete