Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Abundant Healthy Living Call Tonight!

It's Monday again and for me, a time to recommit. The weekend brought some frustration and temptations however, I am up early and back to my goal both mentally and physically!

I hope that you enjoyed the beautiful weekend and celebrated your Mom, the precious memory of your Mom, being a Mom or best yet, the gift of being a Grandmother.

This will be a busy week for me so I am spending some time this morning to get organized. Sticking to my healthy fit goals is so much easier when I am prepared.

I hope to that you can join us on our call tonight. Dial in at 7:55 so we can start at 8.
616-847-8300 939046#

1 comment:

  1. Ditto, San! Thanks so much for expressing your thoughts in such a positive and helpful way.

    Ditto, ditto to all. I love that we can recommit, and I'm doing it right now.

    ReplyDelete