Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Good Morning!

Beautiful blue sky this morning! Thanks for the sneaker advice Gerri, I am going to do that. I have had the same sneakers for a couple of years and over the weekend they gave me blisters! What's up with that? Just wanted to check in and say Hi to you beautiful women and to let you know I Am Okay! You Are Okay! Look for a quote from me tomorrow. Until then think well and live well today because today's the day!
Love Ya!
Gin

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Gin! Love hearing from and about you! Today is the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Gin, you are so right, TODAY IS THE DAY.
    Now is the moment and I am loving it. Great reminder to us all. xoxo

    ReplyDelete