Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Talk about Empowering!

I just spent a wonderful weekend with six high school girlfriends. We are just crazy when we get together and we certainly raised the level of good brain chemicals with non stop laughter.

I have loved these gals for what seems like my entire life. One of them since we were two years old and all since junior high ... about a half a century!

The reason I am writing about this is to share my heightened awareness about how much control we have over how we age. Even though we are all the same age it was amazing to see the difference in the quality of our health, the ease of movement, the energy levels, the prescription drug consumption and various ailments that can all be addressed through abundant healthy living!

The experience reinforced my gratitude for our program, Arbonne's products and my holistic approach to aging! I have more desire than ever to recommit to my goal and share all we know. Talk about empowering!

Looking forward to our call tonight at 8 PM. ... 616-347-8300 939046#

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful observation and I am glad yu had a lovely and laughter filled time.

    ReplyDelete