Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Schedule

Hi All! This is my third night shift in a row. I don't feel my healthiest on these days. The amount of sleep is less than desired by me and we know how important sleep is. I have to say I do a good job with eating. I do not eat during the night. I get plenty to eat during my day and who needs to be eating 24 hours a day! I wouldn't want my body to think eating during the night is ok! I do like the job and I figure there is a reason I've been put on this shift. I will do my best and hopefully I will get to work different hours one day.
Looking forward to sleeping in my bed tomorrow night and more importantly our call before I get to do that!!
See You All Then!
Ginny

2 comments:

  1. Love you Ginny, can't wait to catch up. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Ginny! Sounds like you're using AHL Principles to help you through and still make good choices. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete