Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving

AHL Team,
I am planning my Thanksgiving dinner and I will be making all the expected dishes. I am from Plymouth after all. However, I will add a wonderful fall salad of roasted veggies on mixed greens with a sprinkling of goat cheese and dried cranberries (craisins).
While I will have tastes of everything, I will make sliced white turkey breast and salad my main meal.
In this month of Thanksgiving I just want to say how grateful I am to share this journey of Abundant Healthy Living with each of you. San

2 comments:

  1. Such a yummy good idea, Pilgrim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're hosting Thanksgiving too and we will definitely have some healthier selections as well. Of course, the real challenge is to divvy up the leftovers so they don't all stay at our house!

    ReplyDelete