Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gerri - 1 jawz - 0

Good Morning all!

This morning I met a friend at Bonaparte Bakery in Savage Mill. If you know anything about this place, it's a mecca for fresh breads and pastries. I made sure to have my protein shake before going and had a chocolate mint chew before leaving the car to head inside.

I ordered a large mug of coffee and NO pastry. Once Martha and I sat down, it was about the conversation anyway and I didn't miss the bakery options at all.

It really is possible to go into different social situations with a strategy in mind and successfully navigate these occassions that could hold pitfalls.

Here's to making Healthy and Fit choices that serve you now and in the long term for a healthier and happier life!

No comments:

Post a Comment