Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Drinking Enough...

Drinking Enough Water

This, I am finding, is one of my biggest challenges as the weather turns colder. I know I am way down on my water consumption. And I think back on what we've talked about as being side effects of not getting enough water. I have had an increase in headaches. And I also find my concentration isn't the best. So...is it as simple as recommitting to getting enough of this all important fuel for my body? Maybe so.

I believe it's worth it to refocus and recommit to this area going forward. So when you see me or talk to me you have my permission to ask me if I'm drinking enough water!

Love You! ~ Gerri

3 comments:

  1. I am recommitting with you Gerri. I am also lacking focus on my water intake. It needs to be addressed on our call tonite. ANyway, I surprisingly lost a pound on the scale today! This is amazing as I was up a bit after turkey day, now down a pound. Hopefully this will push me towards my goal of 5 or so pounds by early january.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great on both counts! I know I will benefit from having an Empowerment Water Partner.

    And even more so, CONGRATS on lising a pound! It's the little choices and changes we make consistently that will create success. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete