Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Onward into the Holidays, AHL Enthusiasts!

Hi AHL Colleagues!

Just thought I'd let you know that after deep thought and careful consideration, I've decided to step back for the next session of AHL calls. November/December are the busiest months in the church calendar (Reformation, Advent, Christmas, Epiphany) and so... the busiest days of our year (with the exception of Easter). I hold fast to the goal I mentioned last week of losing 4 pounds this session. Yes! I will do that. However, many commitments will take me away on Monday evenings and I don't want to be absent without good reason or AWOL...so!

San and I discussed it today and she has invited us (both Rod and me) to be present for calls when possible during this session, either together or individually, and I plan to do that when I am able. This season really pulls Pr. Rod over to the church and out on visitations most every night of the week - cannot speak for him. But I will be with you when I can.

Wishing you an awesome Session of AHL calls and learning, sharing, growing, healthy living, and looking forward to trying every one of these yummy recipes!

Thanks for all you give, and blessings to and yous for a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Prue

3 comments:

  1. Prue,

    What you have shared today is so what we ARE about. It's recognizing the ebb and tide of our lives, being aware of what is before us and searching for balance. You know we are always here in our blog, in our recordings and in our live calls. And we will ALWAYS welcome you and Rod with open arms when you can participate this round.

    Love YOU so very much! ~ Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss you! Enjoy this busy season. Lots of Love, Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prue, I missed you tonight and we will miss you this Session but I also totally understand the need for balance and sanity.
    As Gerri said, this IS what we are about.
    Thank you for being YOU and for showing up in such a big way ... always. I love you and Rod. San

    ReplyDelete