Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

T-Tapp ... Fit and Fabulous in 15 minutes a day!

Hello Abundant Healthy Living Partners,

I promised more info on T-Tapp. T-Tapp is an exercise program designed by Teresa Tapp over ten years ago to build long lean muscles, increase core strength and DROP INCHES QUICKLY.

My basic understanding is that by utilizing multiple muscles or muscle groups at once for each move you burn more fat. Teresa has designed workouts for everyone, including someone like me that has not done much besides walking in recent years.

Learn more by checking out Teresa's website at http://www.t-tapp.com/
I did find her site quite confusing but fortunately we have a fantastic local certified trainer, Kiona Leah. She teaches from No Va to north of Baltimore and more. Her website is http://www.healthybykiona.com/

Personally, I am doing five private sessions with Kiona to learn proper form.
I am also working with one of Teresa's DVDs at home and will continue with that.
I might do some drop in classes which Kiona teaches all over the place.

We started by taking my measurements and will follow up at the one month mark. I will report my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment