Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Power of an Empowerment Partner

I woke this morning, hearing the rain beating steadily on the window. The wind gusting now and then. It would be so easy to just pull the covers up and stay in bed. Those thoughts don't last long though, because I think of how much I'm looking forward to my walk with San at Arundel Mills. So I get up, have my shake, put on my walking shoes, grab my umbrella and head out. San, too, faced a longer drive with traffic being less than cooperative.

And because we knew that we were each counting on each other, there were no excuses.

That's the power of Empowerment Partners! Thanks San!

1 comment:

  1. Gerri, I couldn't agree more. I think of all the miles we have walked together and know that I am healthier for them. I am sure I wouldn't have done a tenth of them without you!! So .... THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete