Remember to post as a COMMENT under the Main Post for the week. This is a wonderful way to see how the weekly theme connects us as a community.

Monday, July 27, 2009

So Very Grateful!

Hi Team and fellow Abundant Healthy Living Enthusiasts!

Wasn't Saturday fun! And didn't we learn a-LOT?!

Feeling great and grateful for the things I have learned during the last six weeks. Truthfully? It's been an incredibly stressful time in our family and much is happening behind the scenes. Many a night I've been awake wondering - and how does THIS fit into more sleep is better than less? Go to bed earlier so you won't eat all that in front of the TV stuff? Hmmmm... In actuality, what the session has provided for me overall is the knowledge that at any time, any day, and in any way, I can recommit. That means not beating yourself up for what you have not done - rather, it means acknowledging yourself for the things you HAVE done. The sessions have been sooooo meaningful and informative.

I cannot thank the original AHL team for the things you have taught and continue to teach me. My heart is filled with gratitude.

Blessings!
Prue

3 comments:

  1. Prue, YOU are the one that has made the committment and be on our calls so I congratulate YOU!! In times of stress, we need to do the self care things all the more. Sending you much love, San

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, San. You know this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I am secure in that and I hope you know I am always in your corner. One of the gifts of being my age is that I know what is important to me and one of those things is YOU. Much love, San

    ReplyDelete